|Location: Dartford, Kent||Salary: £22000 - £28000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 14 days ago|
Job Title: Technical Support Specialist
Rate: £22,000 - £28,000 + Bonus
Key Skills: Technical Support, Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Pre-sales, After sales, Troubleshooting, Administration, Automotive, Engineering
Technical Support Specialist required to join my client based in Dartford.
Working from site, this is a perfect opportunity for someone to be the cornerstone of a developing team. It is highly likely that that you will be in charge of a team of 4/5 people due to the exciting company expansion plans over the coming months! If this sounds like the job for you, hit the apply button now!
To be the first point of contact for customers in providing technical support, product knowledge & management of customer queries.
So, what will you be doing as a Technical Support Specialist?
- Manage all incoming call & emails for technical support
- Provision of excellent customer service at all times
- Troubleshooting of customer technical issues
- Maintain & develop the FAQ database
- Administration of cloud based mobile digital recorder data services
- Pre-sales technical support
What are we looking for in our next Technical Support Specialist?
- Technical Services experience within the automotive industry
- A high level of computer literacy
- An understanding of DC circuit knowledge desirable
- Strong co-ordination & organisational skills
- Methodical approach to fault finding & problem solving
- Experience in automotive electrics or electronics is desirable
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional Technical Support, this is the opportunity for you!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.