|Location: Crawley||Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Hannah Baker||Job Published: 25 days ago|
Technical Trainer needed for a well-known Medical device's organisation based in West Sussex who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Technical Trainer that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of Linac / Linear Accelerator.
The successful candidate would desirably have a relevant degree - i.e. (HNC/HND) or Degree in Engineering or Physics, or equivalent experience. If you have proven engineering skills: mechanical, electrical, electronic fault finding including analogue circuitry, plumbing, vacuum, radiation engineering. That would be a plus!
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
25 day's holidays
Private medical insurance
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Technical Trainer will include:
- To provide expert technical knowledge and conduct assessment to students undertaking engineering technical training courses.
- Participate and provide input to other departmental entities in the design and development and deliver the technical training requirements in support of products.
- To devise in collaboration with other training colleagues the training strategy for new products and implement and monitor the rollout of such training to the business
- To create, control, conduct, monitor and support training courses including, student assessment sheets, course documentation and management, and escalating matters as required.
- To assist and advise in identifying training needs for staff and students
- To deliver training locally and globally as required in order to meet strategic and operational objectives
- Create and manage training documentation to include training guides and assessment specifications
What experience you need to be the successful Technical Trainer:
- Proven engineering skills: mechanical, electrical, electronic fault finding including analogue circuitry, plumbing, vacuum, radiation engineering.
- Advanced knowledge of Linac / Linear Accelerator
- Excellent communication, presentation and coaching/mentoring skills.
- Ability to adopt to change or challenges presented by trainees and cultural differences.
- Excellent management of time and resources.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Technical Trainer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.