|Location: Inverness, Highlands||Salary: £20 - £24 per hour|
|Sector: Life Sciences||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Technical Writer
Rate: £20 - £24 p/h
Term: Initial 6 Months
Key Skills: Technical Writer, Manuals, Scripts, Document Analysis, Scientific, Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical, Edit, Documentation, Technical Writing, Technology, Life Sciences
A Technical Writer is required to join my client to be responsible for creating technical documents & manuals in explaining complex information in a clear and concise manner.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Technical Writer?
- Planning, developing, organising and writing of operational procedures and manuals
- Research, develop and document technical design specifications and test scripts
- Maintaining of a comprehensive library of technical terminology and documentation
- Analysis of documents to maintain continuity of style
- Revision & update of technical literature
What are we looking for in our next Technical Writer?
- Minimum 4 years Technical Writing experience within the Life Sciences sector
- Degree educated in a STEM discipline desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Possess a great attention to detail
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional Technical Writing, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, internationally renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field, hit that apply button now!