|Location: Essex, England||Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Ben Abbott||Job Published: 9 days ago|
Technician - Equipment Build
Essex - Commutable from Braintree, Romford, Chelmsford, Colchester, Basildon ect...
Technician needed to join a very successful and growing Electronics Technology company based in Essex. In this role you will be part of a busy team producing, modifying and upgrading new and legacy production equipment, jigs and prototypes used for the manufacture of RF products.
The successful Technician will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
* Life Assurance
* Free on site car park
* Career Progression
* On site canteen
* Rail Discounts
* Simply Health
* Life assurance
* Cycle to work scheme
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Technician will include:
* Organisation and prioritisation of own workload.
* Use good health and safety practices at all times.
* Support the equipment maintenance and calibration teams.
* Assist with apprentice training.
* Producing electrical control circuits for new equipment and upgrading existing.
* Mechanical fabrication of components for new equipment and upgrading existing.
* Assist the team leader with day to day running and maintenance of the work shop.
* Provide progress updates to the team leader.
What you need to be the successful Technician:
In order to be the successful Technician and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Technical/engineering/craftsperson apprenticeship.
* Wring of electrical control circuits.
* Good communication skills
* Good health, safety and housekeeping practices.
* Ability to work from detailed technical drawings and wiring diagrams.
* Ability to work within deadlines and budgets
* Electrical fault finding.
* Must be eligible for Security Clearance
Skills, experience or qualifications that would be desirable:
* Previous experience of working in a maintenance environment.
* Basic pipefitting and pneumatics knowledge.
* Sheet metal fabrication techniques.
* Welding ( MIG, TIG and arc).
* Knowledge and/or training in PLC programming (Mitsubishi).
* Use of AutoCad.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Technician to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!