|Location: Dunstable, Bedfordshire||Salary: vehicle|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals, Utilities & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Brogan McPake|
Field Technician ( Motorways Communications )
Home Counties - Specifically Hertfordshire / Buckinghamshire
** Attractive salary, vehicle and benefits on offer - please get in contact to discuss available package! **
I am looking for experienced Field Technician (Motorways Comms), on behalf of my highways technology client.Your role is to undertake fault finding and maintenance duties on the motorways communications network.
- Carry out testing, inspections, maintenance and commissioning on motorway communications equipment - such as CCTV
- Prepare reports on faults, progress, performance
- Respond quickly to urgent and emergency faults
- Manage and co-ordinate teams / resource
- Monitor performance
- Ensure that a high standard and quality of work is done, improving the highways technology performance on the contract
The successful Field Technician - (Motorway Communications), will have the following qualifications:
- Excellent working knowledge of Highways / Motorways Technology equipment
- ONC / BTEC or equivalent in Electronic Engineering
- Experience in role of responsibility / supervision within the highways / motorways communications
- Knowledge/Experience of digital & analogue transmission systems ( voice / data / video) in transport applications
- Microsoft office skills, proficient user of internet and email
This will be working Monday - Friday days, but you should be flexible with working nights when required. There may be some call out, when required
Please contact Brogan ASAP or send your CV to apply for the Installation Engineer ( Traffic Signals / Traffic Signs ) role.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.