|Location: Dartford, Kent||Salary: £20000 - £22000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Zak Mendoza|
Technician needed for a market leading organisation based in Dartford who are looking to employ an experienced Technician with an in-depth knowledge of bench marking, product and system testing; verification and validation, and the Automotive Industry.
Some of the main duties of the Technician will include:
- Bench marking; testing, tear down, analysis and reporting
- Product and system testing; verification and validation
- Electrical and mechanical modification and prototypes construction
- Technical telephone support
- Analysis of failed products
- Supplier liaisons
What you need to be the successful Technician:
In order to be the successful Technician and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working with electronics technology preferably in the automotive or | 1. Electronics tear down and evaluation electronics engineering industries. experience.
- Knowledgeable of 12/24V automotive technology and circuits including an understanding of analogue and digital electronics and embedded software.
- Circuit level fault finding a diagnosis of modern Computer Aided Design. electronics circuitry
- Computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Database management.
- SMD and through hole component soldering skills.
- Minimum of 2 years practical experience
- Strong coordination skills.
- Attention to detail is critical.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Technician to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!