|Location: Reigate, Surrey||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: William Hammond|
Network & IT Manager
Commutable from: Tunbridge Wells, Oxted, East Grinstead, Crawley, Twickenham, Guildford
Salary - £30,000 - £35,000 depending on your experience.
I have a great opportunity for a Network & IT Manager to join a very successful and growing Aviation Charter & Interior company based in Reigate.
ACC serves clients across the globe, in all aspects of aircraft charter, leasing, flight management, aircraft seat sales and refurbishment. From scheduled fleet support and emergency response, to executive and group travel, we provide comprehensive solutions through our global resources, delivering flight operations of the highest standard on behalf of our clients and airline partners.
The company is proud of its continued growth. This has been recognized within the industry, along with our UK HQs inclusion in the 2019 Top 200 ranking in the Sunday Times International Track Report for fastest growing companies by International sales.
Some of the main duties of the Network & IT Manager will include:
- Provide first line IT support to our employees both in the UK and overseas
* Provide NetSuite system administration & support
* Provide IT infrastructure and hardware support including setting up new starters
* Procuring IT hardware, software, appropriate licences and maintenance agreements, as directed/required
* Manage and negotiation with all technology related third parties, acting as a point of co-ordination (Incl: Telecomms)
* Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
* Manage landline and cell phone infrastructure
* Ensuring business continuity/disaster recovery capability
In order to be the successful Network & IT Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Demonstrable IT skills and knowledge (ideally ITIL) including experience of providing first line support
* ERP and Systems administration experience ideally NetSuite
* Project Management skills
* Experience of managing (and negotiating with) third party suppliers
* Good stakeholder/relationship skills
* Flexible and can-do attitude with a willingness to work across the spectrum of hands on to more strategic areas
* Up to date with technologies and trends
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Network & IT Manager to join a forward-thinking organisation that is making all the right changes for the future. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!