|Location: Bournemouth, Dorset||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Meg Easterbrook|
Senior Lead Engineer
A specialist avionics Senior Lead Engineer is needed for a market-leading Aerospace organisation based in Bournemouth. They are looking to employ the lead engineer on a permanent basis, with proven work experience within the aerospace and defence industry. This role would suit a chief/senior avionics engineer who is looking for the next step in their career into a lead engineering position with one of the UK's biggest defence companies.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Senior Lead Engineer will include:
- This position requires extensive experience and knowledge of aircraft communication, radar and EO/IR systems, so you need to be an avionics expert.
- Previous working experience of aircraft integration, flight certifying and testing of role equipment's is essential as this is an integral part of the role.
- Working alongside the big and project managers to ensure work is delivered on time and within budget, and to develop the proposals with the teams
- Establishing and developing a high performing technology team, and leading from the front.
Applying for this role:
We are looking to hire the best candidate for this senior lead engineer role, so we want someone to tick all the below boxes.
- Strong and traceable Aerospace/Defence industry experience.
- Proven work history to suit this role, in either a senior or chief position.
- 10 years' experience in relevant aerospace role.
- Experience of integrating an electronic/avionic system on to an aircraft is essential
- Be eligible to pass SC clearance.
- Experience in either military or civilian aircraft.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office & design programs
- Open to working across the UK and abroad to meet the needs of the business.
- Team player and experienced in man management
Benefits - more information given on application.
- Competitive annual salary
- Annual bonus
- Relocation package can be offered for the right candidate.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced senior lead engineer within the aerospace/automation industry, so please do apply if you are interested & suit the role!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.