|Location: London, England||Salary: Up to £280 per day|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Gautam Raval|
Telecoms Installation Engineer - London - 6 Months Rolling
My client is a global provider within telecoms and data who are recruiting for a Telecoms Installation Engineer to be based in London.
As a Telecoms Installation Engineer, you will support the installation of new racks/cabinets, Optical and Router equipment or modifications of existing installed equipment. Installations to confirm to Company Standards following MOPS and within defined Process and Procedures. Installation background with DC Power, AC Power, Rectifiers, Grounding, Structured Cabling.
As a Telecoms Installation Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Installation of DWDM equipment, installation experience with Infinera, ALU and Juniper equipment plus
- Background with detailed Engineering, Infrastructure diagrams and MOPS
- Installation of rectifiers, fuse panels, patch panels (high density fibre patch panels)
- Experience of installation of racks, cabinets on raised floors, slap floors.
- Experience with un-strut installation
- Installation of DC power cables, landing on Mini-BDFB's
- Installation of Rectifiers / Invertors
- Experience with proper fibre cleaning procedures, radius bend and fibre running procedures, fibre management procedures
- Experience with Light source and light meter
- Proficient with laptops and windows applications
- Associates Degree in Electronics preferred or equivalent
This is a 6 month rolling contract and will be extended.