|Location: Brighton, East Sussex||Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Nicholas Walmisley||Job Published: 15 days ago|
Telephone Systems Engineer
Are you an experience telephone engineer seeking a change? Do you have a good understanding of LAN & WAN? If you answer yes to both then the role, I am working on will be suitable to you. Working with a growing telecoms company that are seeking a telephone engineer to join their well-respected engineering team.
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of business telephone systems
- Attending pre-installation customer meetings where required
- Providing excellent customer service
- Maintaining ownership of trouble tickets through to resolution, ensuring customer issues/queries are accurately recorded on the CRM system
- Experience on Panasonic NS range of telephone systems
- Good working knowledge of SIP & diagnostic tools such as wireshark
- Good understanding of LAN's & WAN's (router setup, switches etc)
- Ability to learn and expand skill sets in a variety of technical areas
- Excellent Customer facing skills
- A full UK Driving license
- Experience on the Mitel MiVoice Office 250 or Mitel 3300 range of business phone systems & associated applications including CSM, UCA, Xarios etc
This is a great role for an experienced telephone engineer to further progress your career. Some of the benefits include a competitive salary and a company car and the chance to learn new technologies as they are released.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.