|Location: Bristol||Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Nick Donovan|
Test Analyst - Automation
Test Analyst (either Senior, Lead or Principal or Test Manager) needed for a multinational consultancy based in London. They build large-scale, bespoke, business-critical systems for some of the world's most high-profile organisations.
To be suitable for our Test Analyst role you'll be a critical thinker, looking for an exciting and challenging role in a thought-leading UK-based software consultancy that prides itself on delivering the best in bespoke software to a varied portfolio of clients.
As the Test Anslyst you'll be surrounded by smart, highly-capable people in a collaborative environment that encourages helping others by sharing knowledge and experience. We follow an Agile approach with solid development practices, and you'll work in close collaboration with our talented software developers to deliver world-class solutions to our clients.
For the Test Analyst there is plenty of career progression opportunities and the chance to work with an enviable list of Blue-Chip clients and projects.
For the Test Analyst role you could achieve the following benefits:
- A competitive salary
- A non-contributory pension scheme of up to 10% of salary
- 25 days holiday per year, excluding Bank Holidays, rising to 30 days with length of service
- An incremental death in service plan
- Group income protection cover
- An employee assistance programme
- Excellent career development opportunities including company supported training, certification and mentoring at all levels
- Regular internal and external social events
- A friends and family referral programme, payable to anyone who refers a successful applicant
You are also able to take advantage of:
- Optional private medical cover (including member discounts)
- The option to sell up to three days annual leave back to the company, or carry them forward, each calendar year
- A childcare voucher scheme
- A cycle to work scheme
- A travel loan scheme
- Discounted gym membership options
What you need to be the successful Test Analyst:
- A passion for and plenty of experience testing software
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to adapt and learn new technologies on the job
- Experience with end-to-end test automation, eg. Selenium, Jasmine, Protractor
- Experience of Continuous Integration systems
- An understanding of oracles, heuristics and generation of testing ideas
- Exposure to the full software development lifecycle and Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience of context-driven testing principles
As the Test Analystit would also be great if you have:
- A relevant university degree
- Experience in a commercial working environment
- Previous experience in a consultancy
- Involvement in open source projects
- Test Analyst
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.