|Location: Gloucestershire, England||Salary: £35000 - £46000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: William Church||Job Published: 21 days ago|
Candidates MUST be eligible for DV (Developed Vetting) security clearance
A Test Analyst needed for a world renown defence and cyber security organisation based in Gloucestershire. Our client is looking to employ a Test Analyst with an in-depth experience with test analysis, test design, test execution and testing systems utilising a number of the following technologies: Java, C++, Android, iOS, J2EE, XML, Databases, Unix and various others.
The successful Test Analyst will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- 25 day's holiday in addition to Bank Holidays
- Non-contractual annual bonus based on company targets
- Pension Plan
- Car allowance
- Flexible working
- Subsidised canteen and gym on site
- Life assurance
- + many more
Our client is looking for a Test Analyst that possesses the following:
- Experience of testing within our key competencies of Cyber Security, Data Analytics, Intelligence Analytics or Software & Systems Development.
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience of testing systems developed utilising a number of the following technologies:
- Java, C++
- Enterprise Systems (J2EE)
- Object Oriented Techniques
- Distributed Systems
- Virtual Systems
- Web Technologies
- Internet and IP related technologies
- Embedded systems.
- Experience of developing test support tools or automated scripts using one or more of the following: Java, Unix, Perl, Visual Basic, Python, C++, or other modern language.
- Experience of working in a test capacity in the areas of Cyber Detection, Forensics, COTS Integration and Agile Systems Development.
- Experience of liaising with clients and development team members to elaborate testing scope and needs.
- Proven ability to learn quickly.
- High standard of ethics and personal accountability.
- Keen to develop well rounded test and software engineering skills across a wide range of systems and tools.
- Self-starter with the ability to work with little supervision.
Successful candidates will be responsible for performing a range of test engineering tasks across the development lifecycle, including but not limited to:
- Assisting with requirements elaboration
- test analysis,
- test design,
- test execution and reporting
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Test Analyst to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!