|Location: Worthing, West Sussex||Salary: £24000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, healthcare|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Simon Kiely|
Worthing, West Sussex
Test analysts needed for a leading organisation based in Worthing who are looking to employ a number of Test Analysts with an in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Test Manager & Team Foundation Server (TFS), writing and executing Manual test cases, and the ability to query databases using SQL.
The successful Test Analyst will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £24,000 - £40,000 per annum, Depending on experience
* 25 day's holiday
* Annual bonus
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
* Health Care
Some of the main duties of the Test Analyst will include:
* Take sole responsibility for all aspects of testing
* Required to work with development teams, project managers, end users
* Gathering of requirements
* Generation of test scripts and test plans
* Identifying and monitoring defects
In order to be the successful Test Analyst and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Previous experience in a QA or Testing role
* Proven understanding of structured test methods and processes
* Writing and executing Manual Test Cases, logging Defects
* Strong problem solving skills and the ability to solve problems in a timely manner
* Sound attention to detail and the ability to produce high quality work in a pressurised IT environment
* Preparing concise documentation
* Good understanding of the IT project lifecycle, in particular agile methodologies and the scrum process.
* ISTQB qualified foundation or above
* Ability to Query databases using SQL
* A flexible approach and willingness to take on new challenges.
* Review, evaluate, and document existing Quality Assurance/testing code, processes and contributors.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Test Analyst to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!