|Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire||Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Nick Donovan|
Test Analyst (Automation)
Test Analyst needed for a multinational consultancy based in Nottingham. They build large-scale, bespoke, business-critical systems for some of the world's most high-profile organisations.
As the Test Analyst you'll be surrounded by smart, highly-capable people in a collaborative environment that encourages helping others by sharing knowledge and experience. We follow an Agile approach with solid development practices, and you'll work in close collaboration with our talented software developers to deliver world-class solutions to our clients.
For the Test Analyst there is plenty of career progression opportunities and the chance to work with an enviable list of Blue-Chip clients and projects.
For the Test Analyst role you could achieve the following benefits:
- A competitive salary of up to £50,000
- 25 days holiday per year, excluding Bank Holidays
- 5% Flexi benefits
- Group income protection cover
- Excellent career development opportunities including company supported training, certification and mentoring at all levels
What you need to be the successful Test Analyst:
- As a seasoned Technologist, you will have a strong desire and track record for delivering high quality and sometimes complex testing solutions.
- You will have strong technical skills with C# or Java and excellent API Testing skills.
- You will have implemented Automated Testing solutions and have experience of using automation tools, such as Selenium, Cucumber or Gherkin.
- As a Tester, you will have Agile skills and experience of creating test scenarios and acceptance tests against user stories.
- You will have experience of NUnit Test development and an understanding of Object-Orientated (OO) design.
- You will be expected to have skills using distributed source control (i.e. Git) and using JSON/XML objects.
As the Test Analyst it would also be great if you have:
- A relevant university degree
- Experience in a commercial working environment
- Previous experience in a consultancy
- Involvement in open source projects
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Test Analyst to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.