|Location: Southampton, Hampshire||Salary: £275 - £310 per day|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Test & Acceptance Engineer
Rate: £275 - £310 p/d
Working Hours: 24 HOURS PER WEEK (3 DAYS)
Key Skills: UAT, FAT, Test and Acceptance, Integration, Electronic Interfaces, Virtualisation, SQL, Oracle, DOORS, Requirements, V-Model
Test & Acceptance Engineer is required to join my client in playing a key role in the delivery of all V&V activities related to Integrated Factory Acceptance Testing.
Working from site, my client is looking to onboard a highly experienced Test & Acceptance Engineer. The position will be required to manage all aspects of preparation for IFAT on my clients security integration platform. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a the Test & Acceptance Engineer?
- To work independently to ensure all aspects of IFAT are managed
- To use existing knowledge of Command & Control Systems to add value to IFAT test procedures
- To perform early integration testing
- To ensure Configuration Management is followed
- Writing of IFAT Test Reports
- Issue Test Procedures for reviews
- To use Systems Requirements Documents to plan writing Test Procedures for IFAT
What are we looking for in our next Test & Acceptance Engineer?
- Expertise in leading Test & Acceptance activities
- Expertise working with Command & Control Systems
- Experienced in Senor Integration
- A sound working knowledge of Networks
- In depth knowledge of Databases SQL/Oracle
- Proficient in Requirements Capture tool DOORS
- A good knowledge and understanding of systems development V-Model
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional Test & Acceptance expertise, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, internationally renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field, hit that apply button now!
ELIGIBILTY TO GAIN SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC) IS REQUIRED TO START THIS OPPORTUNITY