|Location: Pulborough, West Sussex||Salary: £25000 - £28000 per annum + Ben's|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Ben Abbott||Job Published: 24 days ago|
Test and Repair Technician
West Sussex: Commutable from, Worthing, Horsham, Brighton, Chichester etc
Salary: £25,000 - £29000
I have a fantastic opportunity for a skilled Test and Repair Technician who wants to work for one of the leading Electronic Power Supply companies in the UK. My client can offer you great onsite training as well as a rewarding career with unlimited progression opportunities. The company are growing year on year with delivery of many successful projects.
The successful Test and Repair Technician will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* 25 day's holiday
* Variable annual bonus based 5-12%
* Pension Plan
* Life Assurance
* Career Progression
* Over time paid at time & an half
Some of the main duties of the Test and Repair Technician will include:Testing, fault finding and repair of high voltage power supplies.
- Completion of test reports and documentation in accordance with customer requirements and in line with the Quality Management System standards.
- Upgrading and modification of assemblies and finished product.
- Interpretation and implementation of changes to assemblies and finished product in accordance with documentation.
- Identifying product quality and performance issues and raising appropriate non-conformances.
- Liaising with Design Engineering, Test Equipment Design and Sales in support of meeting customer requirements and finished product quality and performance.
- Keep informed and support the Company ISO14001 Environmental Management System and ISO9001 Quality Management System and improvement team activities including seeking new 'green' opportunities and suggestions on how the business can improve.
- Responsibility for adhering to the Company's ISO 9001 Quality, ISO14001 Environmental and Health and Safety management systems.
In order to be the successful Test and Repair Technician and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Ability to test product by following test procedures accurately and meeting standard times.
- Ability to use test equipment such as oscilloscopes, function generators, digital power supplies and multi meters.
- Experience in high voltage test methods.
- Experience in soldering and rework methods to IPC standards.
- Experience working in a lean manufacturing facility.
- Competent in MS Office.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Repair and diagnostic fault finding experience to component level.
- HNC in Electrical/Electronics Engineering desirable.
- Knowledge of high voltage test methods a distinct advantage
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Test and Repair Technician to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!