|Location: West Sussex, England||Salary: £25000 - £28000 per annum + Shift allowance and share scheme|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Davies|
Test Technicians needed for a globally-recognised High-Power Electronics Corporation based in West Sussex who are looking to employ an experienced Test Technicians to work a late shift (14:30pm - Midnight) Monday to Thursday.
The successful Test Technician will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 per annum
* 25 day's holidays + national holidays
* Profit Share Incentive (Circa 8% of annual salary)
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
* Shift Allowance approximately a third of your salary.
What the role entails: The testing and investigation of finished production units to specification including fault finding and rectification and rework.
Some of the main duties of the Test Technician will include:
* Testing, fault finding and repair of high voltage power supplies.
* Completion of test reports and documentation in accordance with customer requirements and in line with the Quality Management System standards.
* Upgrading and modification of assemblies and finished product.
* Interpretation and implementation of changes to assemblies and finished product in accordance with documentation.
* Identifying product quality and performance issues and raising appropriate non-conformances.
* Liaising with Design Engineering, Test Equipment Design and Sales in support of meeting customer requirements and finished product quality and performance.
* Keep informed and support the Company ISO14001 Environmental Management System and ISO9001 Quality Management System and improvement team activities including seeking new 'green' opportunities and suggestions on how the business can improve.
* Responsibility for adhering to the Company's ISO 9001 Quality, ISO14001 Environmental and Health and Safety management systems.
What you need to be the successful Test Technician:
* Ability to test product by following test procedures accurately and meeting standard times.
* Ability to use test equipment such as oscilloscopes, function generators, digital power supplies and multi meters.
* Experience in high voltage test methods.
* Experience in soldering and rework methods to IPC standards.
* Experience working in a lean manufacturing facility.
* Competent in MS Office.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Repair and diagnostic fault-finding experience to component level.
* HNC in Electrical/Electronic Engineering desirable.
* Knowledge of high voltage test methods a distinct advantage
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Test Technician to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!