|Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Daniel James|
Job Title: Test & Service Engineer
Salary: £30,000-£38,000 + Package
Experienced Test & Service Engineer required to join a busy Engineering business in Oxford.
Due to my clients continued growth I am looking for a Test & Service Engineer to join their manufacturing team. You will be joining a busy Engineering business that designs and manufactures scientific equipment which is used in a range of industries worldwide.
As Test & Service Engineer you will join a small, close-knit team that are responsible for testing, factory acceptance and the installation of scientific equipment. You will initially be based in the offices, as this role develops there will be the requirement to travel worldwide for site installation and service support. This can be for up-to 2 weeks at a time.
As a Test & Service Engineer you will have the following duties:
- Testing a range of electro-mechanical scientific equipment to ensure they are functioning as they should.
- Fault Finding and logging issues that can be put forward to the design team.
- Maintaining and calibrating of test equipment.
- Onsite system installation, this will include customer training and support.
An experienced Test & Service Engineer should have the following:
- Strong understanding of Mechanical and Electronic engineering, a physics background will be beneficial.
- Experience with Vacuum, UHV, Cryogenic or Deposition Systems will be an advantage.
- Experience or comfortable working away from home for up-to 2 weeks at a time
If you are interested in this Test & Service Engineering position please hit that apply button. We are looking to get interviews arranged in the upcoming weeks.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.