|Location: City of London, London||Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + Equity|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Max Crawley-Moore|
Test Automation Engineer | Technology Sector | London | Permanent | £40k-£50k
My client, a hugely exciting technology company based in Central London, are seeking a Test Automation Engineer to join their growing ranks. This role is permanent and will be paying £40k-£50k.
This role will play a pivotal role in building quality into a suite of products. This is very much a hands-on role.
Test Automation Engineers responsibilities include:
- Implementing behavioural tests into latest products
- Building a scalable process to ensure they pish out quality products, the first time right.
- Creation of test scenarios
- Development and execution of test cases
- Analysis of test results,
- Detection and documentation of defects
- Validation of bug fixes.
Ideal Test Automation Engineer's will display:
- Some experience in test automation frameworks such as Cucumber, Gherkin, Jest/Pupeteer
- 3 years' experience in a quality assurance role, preferably within a SME
- Knowledge of cloud-based solutions (PaaS, SaaS, MaaS, DaaS)
- Creating and executing manual and automated tests
- A thorough understanding of testing concepts, methodologies and processes
- Validating that deliverables meet functional and design specifications
- Ability to work in a team-focused environment across multiple projects
- Experience in the evaluation, selection and implementation of tooling to support the QA processes.
- Real time data analysis, and a strong desire to work with cutting edge technologies
- The ability to form detailed test plans and cases whilst having an obsession for quality and an amazing eye for detail
- A background working with both the private and public sector would be advantageous