|Location: Salford, Greater Manchester||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Engineering, Defence, Design||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Charlie Ringer||Job Published: 20 days ago|
Test Automation Engineer needed - Permanent position - Based in Salford, Greater Manchester
Are you a Test Automation Engineer who wants to join a leading cyber team within an evolving and dynamic organisation? If so then this opportunity is perfect for you.
My client are growing their Software Development team in Manchester and are looking for creative and ambitious Test Automation Engineers. With a primary focus on Java Application Test Automation, your experience will cover different technologies and methodologies within an agile environment.
Key skills for the successful Test Automation Engineer:
- Experience in design, test and test automation of quality software
- Has experience in JUnit and Selenium
- Keen to learn a broad range of technologies to support Test Automation
Desirable skills for the successful Test Automation Engineer:
- Experience of UK Government working practices
- Working knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodologies, such as Confluence, Jira and Wiki's
- Exposure to DevOps approaches and associated tools e.g. Bamboo, BitBucket, Stash & Jenkins
- Linux operating systems (Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server/CentOS)
- Experience across different programming languages, such as: Java EE, Python, C++