|Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire||Salary: £30 - £35 per hour|
|Sector: Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Joe Tomkins|
Test Development Engineer required for one of the worlds leading and most succesful aviation / aerospace companies in the world, based in Cheltenham.
On offer for this Test Development Engineer contract position is £30-35 per hour, for an initial 6 months, with potential for extension.
All applicants must be eligible for Security Clearance.
Key Responsibilities and skills required for Test Development Engineer:
- Using schematics to make and document change to a complex laboratory.
- Working within a 'high-power' environment (115VAC ~1000A)
- Assist with the documentation suite supporting the delivery of the lab including document review and release and management within project configuration management systems.
- Liaise with lab users and facility managers to address any issues or concerns with the lab.
- Familiarity with reading and understanding electrical schematics
- Experience with MS Office, particularly Word and Excel.
All applicants for Test Development Engineer must be eligible for SC clearance. If interesting in this exciting opportunity, please press 'apply now'!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.