|Location: Greenford, Middlesex||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Aaron Stone|
Test Engineer needed - Contract Position - Based in Greenford
Currently I'm recruiting for a Test Engineer to join my client who are a leading Defence and Electronics company based in Greenford. The successful Test Engineer will be responsible for Testing and Fault finding Production / Service units to component level using Test Specifications and circuit diagrams.
Required skills for the successful Test Engineer:
- Must be PC literate with good IT skills, and experience of Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word and Access.
Key responsibilities for the successful Test Engineer:
- Responsible for Testing and Fault finding Production / Service units to component level using Test Specifications and circuit diagrams.
- To be able to follow departmental, quality and Health & Safety procedures.
- Fault-finding down to component level using Logic analyser, Emulator and Digital storage scope.
- Repair and assemble products and be able to carry out soldering to IPC 600 J standard 001.
- Produce investigation reports and Statement of work.
- Provide assistance to Engineering with investigation units.
- Provide Technical assistance to Internal and External customers.
- To ensure Repair products and turnaround time is achieved with in 5 days.
- Responsible for providing regular updates to meet the needs of each customer regarding the status of the units.
- Demonstrate a level of innovation within the cell to assist continuous improvements.
- Program PCBs and devices using Programming Loading Documents.
- Perform Inspection on all activities as and when required.
- Follow European Aviation Safety Agency Form One (EASA Form 1) procedures
Please note that the successful candidate must be eligible for Security Clearance (SC)