|Location: Ealing, London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Test Engineer
Salary: Dependent Upon Experience + Package
Key Skills: Test, PCB, IPC, Circuit, Diagrams, Schematic, Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyser, Fault Finding, Electronics, Electrical, Component Level, Testing, Inspection, Equipment, Manufacturing, Defence, Production
An experienced Test Engineer is required to play a key role in testing and where applicable, fault finding, down to component level using test specifications and circuit/schematic diagrams.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Test Engineer?
- Be responsible for the Testing and fault finding of production/service units to component level
- Carry out fault finding down to component level using logic analyser, Emulator, oscilloscope and other testing equipment
- Repair and assemble products and carry out soldering to IPC 600 J Standard
- Produce investigation reports and statement of work
- Perform inspection on all activities as and when required
- Program PCBs and devices using Programming Loading Documents
- Provide technical assistance to internal and external customers
What are we looking for in our next Test Engineer?
- Qualified to Degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering or equivalent HNC/HND
- Have prior experience as an Electronics Engineer
- Previous experience in fault finding down to component level using an array of equipment
- Ability to read circuit diagrams/schematic's
- Ability to carry out soldering to IPC 600 J Standard
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Test Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Test Engineer, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy