|Location: W. London, London, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Zak Mendoza|
Test Engineer needed for a multinational Aerospace & Defence organisation based in West London who are looking to employ an experienced Test Engineer with an in-depth knowledge of fault-finding complex analogue, digital and power electronic circuitry, familiar with circuit design and analysis and test techniques for analogue, digital and power electronic circuitry, and the familiar with the usage of fault-finding equipment e.g. PCs, power-supplies, oscilloscopes, logic analysers, volt-meters, ohm-meters etc..
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Test Engineer will include:
- To competently resolve technical problems and determine the root-cause of the failures of electronic products.
- To enter failure information via the MRB Case tool.
- To update the fault-finding manual with new root-cause failure information.
- Ensure engineering activity is carried out in accordance with engineering procedures
- Prepare analysis reports where required for internal and external use
- To prepare presentations as required
- To seek assistance with more technical issues to ensure swift response to the issue encountered.
What you need to be the successful Test Engineer:
In order to be the successful Test Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Experience of fault-finding complex analogue, digital and power electronic circuitry.
- Familiar with circuit design and analysis and test techniques for analogue, digital and power electronic circuitry
- Familiar with the usage of fault-finding equipment e.g. PCs, power-supplies, oscilloscopes, logic analysers, volt-meters, ohm-meters etc.
- Good communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Works effectively with others
- Proactively able to manage own work in order to achieve objectives
- Uses own initiative and makes timely decisions within the scope of the role and has some financial awareness of the consequences of decisions
- Demonstrates a "Can do" positive attitude and leads by example
- Good application of Microsoft packages and relevant software for the role
- Must be eligible for Security Clearance
Exposure and experience with some of the following is required:
- Familiarity with aerospace environmental issues (DO160)
- Familiarity with design documentation (drawings, reports etc.) and configuration control.
- Familiarity with the Altium schematic and PCB layout tool.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Test Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Please note that all applicants moving forward for the Test Engineer position must have obtained or be eligible for security clearance up to SC level.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.