|Location: Shoreham-By-Sea, West Sussex||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Daniel James|
Competitive salary + Excellent Benefits
Test Engineer required to join my client in West Sussex.
I have an opportunity for a Test Engineer to join a very well known market leader within Audio & Acoustics.
As a Test Engineer you will be responsible for supporting engineering activities.
Whats on offer?
As a Test Engineer you will recieve:
- Competitive salary
- 25 Days + Bank Holidays
- Pension (5% employee, 5% employer)
- Life assurance
- Discounted products
What does a Test Engineer do?
- Responsible for power test and production test setups for a range of audio/acoustic equipment.
- Provide support and training for the test teams within production, and all phases of development.
- Suggest improvements to measurement setups and equipment.
What is needed?
To be considered for the Test Engineer you will need the following:
- Degree in a relevant field - Electronics or Acoustics
- Strong understanding of Electrodynamic transducer priniciples
- Strong understanding of mechanisms behind transducers; non-linear distortion, rub and buzz.
- Understanding of acoustic measuring principles, microphone technologies and sweep method.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.