|Location: Littlehampton, West Sussex||Salary: £22000 - £28000 per annum + Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Test Engineer
Location: West Sussex
Salary: £22,000 - £28,000
Key Skills: Test, Repair, Electronics, Power Supplies, SMPS, Oscilloscope, Multi Meter, Spectrum Analyzer, Schematics, Diagrams, Analog, Digital, Voltage, Fault Finding
Test Engineer required to join my client based in West Sussex.
Working from site, my client is a diversified, global organisation who specialise in high voltage power supply design and manufacture. They are looking for their next Test Engineer to be part of their growing workforce playing an integral part to production worldwide for multi clients within multiple industries. If this sounds like an opportunity you want to be part of, please read on!
So, what's on Offer?
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- And much more!
So, what are the responsibilities of the Test Engineer?
- Fault finding down to component level - Through use of Schematics
- Building special type test jigs
- Maintaining & repairing test equipment
- Testing of production units as and when required
- Daily use of Oscilloscopes, Digital Multi-meters, spectrum analysers etc
What are we looking for in our next Test Engineer?
- HNC in Electronic Engineering or similar degree
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role
- The ability to read & work from Schematic drawings/diagrams
- A real passion for engineering
- Experience within a technology/production led environment
- An understanding of technical detail
- Strong organisational skills & communication skills (Oral & Written)
- A team player with a great attention to detail
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional testing skills, this is the opportunity for you.
If you are interested in joining a well-established, successful company, as one of their next Test Engineers, hit that apply button now!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.