|Location: City of London, London||Salary: £60000 - £65000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Gautam Raval|
Test Manager / QA Manager / Insurance Background (Essential)
My client is a global leading insurance services software house based in the City of London who are recruiting for a Test Manager / QA Manager.
As a Test Manager / QA Manager you will need to have commercial insurance background in a similiar role.
As a Test Manager / QA Manager will report directly to the Head of Operations and operate in a number of different areas:
- Reviewing and refining processes and controls within both delivery and back-office functions.
- Working alongside the delivery team to ensure the testing strategy meets the required standard.
- Assist in achieving industry standard practices and accreditations.
- Running a team mix of onshore/offshore staff in conducting these activities.
- Interfacing with client test teams.
- Liaising with the different development teams
- Liaising with the various BAs and PMs as required
- Providing management information
These processes will be constantly refined and re-evaluated with the goal of providing a quality product within the constraints of delivery schedules and commercial realities.
- Extensive experience within the IT development lifecycle will be essential. Ideally this would include larger, longer running projects as well as shorter and more agile approaches.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record within the many areas of software testing, including the use of various industry recognised applications in support of that.
- Able to communicate effectively both within the organisation at Managerial level as well as in front of clients.
- Pragmatic, solution-orientated and value driven.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to work collaboratively at a senior level whilst giving clear direction to team members.
- Ability to organise own workload and work under minimal/moderate supervision.
- Able to handle and diffuse conflicts.
- Able to manage and add experience to junior members of staff
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.