|Location: Helensburgh, Argyll & Bute||Salary: Up to £100000 per annum + Discussed on Application|
|Sector: Client Delivery||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jack Pleon|
TEST Navigation Instructor
TEST Navigation Instructor needed to join my client on a permanent basis.
What the role entails:
- Deliver Navigation Subsystem Trident Engineering Support Trainer (TEST) training courses at basic and advanced level as directed.
- Support RN delivered SWS training as directed in accordance with the service level agreement.
- Assist the TEST team in the delivery of other TEST courses within the bounds of personal competence.
- Produce course reports for Navigation course delivery, write technical reports as required.
- Update training material following course delivery, feedback, and changes to source documentation.
- Assist the TEST training design staff as the Navigation Subsystem subject matter expert in developing, maintaining, updating training material when assigned, ensuring content is technically accurate and up to date.
- Interface with internal and external stakeholders on Navigation issues as required.
- Attend required facility training as assigned and as required.
- Responsible for maintaining a working knowledge and understanding of approved Trident documentation, mandatory health and safety legislation, acceptance standards and directives to ensure compliance with Trident Programme and Company requirements
- Experience of technical instructional delivery
- Experience of the SWS and its subsystems in an engineering capacity.
- Possess clear and concise oral and written communication skills.
- Be IT literate to an appropriate standard in PC based systems with awareness of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent organisational and workload management skills
- Strong communication, verbal and presentation skills
- Results oriented with strong interpersonal skills to achieve success
- Possess first rate customer facing skills
- Have evidence of ability and willingness to adapt within a dynamic environment.
- Be motivated, reliable, show initiative and be able to work to deadlines.
- Knowledge of the PSA and how it impacts UK training documentation
- Experience in delivering training for SWS equipment, ideally the Navigation.
- Capable of building and maintaining customer relationships and debating technical issues with both Customer and Accreditor
- Knowledge of FOST Quality Processes
Typical minimum education & experience:
- Qualified to HNC level in a related discipline or equivalent experience/combined education
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
Pretty much based at Faslane, possibility for some occasional travel to the states, depending on what the person wants to get involved with and for training requirements.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a TEST Navigation Instructor to join a large organisation. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!