|Location: Kent, England||Salary: £22000 - £25000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Test Technician
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 + Shift Allowance
Key Skills: Test, Fault Finding, Analogue, Digital, Circuit Diagrams, Oscilloscopes, Spectrum Analyzer, Engineering, Schematics, Defence, Military
An experienced Test Technician is required to work in a state-of-the-art electronics environment on Civil and Military platforms. You will be part of the manufacturing team, testing to set times within the projects and at times migrating your skills towards inspection, fitting or wiring.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person who has experience testing & fault finding complex electronic interfaces. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Test Technician?
- Carrying out of fault finding on a variety of new and mature analogue & digital electronics products
- Fault finding to component level using circuit diagrams and test equipment as and when required
- Maintaining of work load to set standards and times constraints
What are we looking for in our next Test Technician?
- Hold a Professional Qualification in an Engineering/Electronics discipline
- Hold the ability to read & interpret circuit diagrams
- Analogue & Digital Electronics experience
- Previous test & fault-finding experience
- Use of Oscilloscopes, Multi Meters, Spectrum Analyzers etc
- Hold excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Test Technician, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Test Technician, hit that apply button now!
***PLEASE NOTE*** You must be eligible or hold current Security Clearance to SC level