|Location: Middlesex, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Bradley Lamb|
Test Technician needed for one of the world's leading Defence/Electronics organisations based in Middlesex. They're looking to employ a Test Technician who will be responsible for Testing and Fault finding of Production / Service units to component level using test specifications and circuit diagrams.
On offer for the successful Test Technician is a competitive salary and benefits package that includes the following:
* 25 day's holiday
* Annual bonus
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
* Private Health Care
* Dental Care
* And many more!
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Test Technician will include:
* Repair and assemble products and be able to carry out soldering to IPC 600 J standard 001.
* To be able to follow departmental, quality and Health & Safety procedures.
* Fault-finding down to component level using Logic analyser, Emulator and Digital storage scope.
* Produce investigation reports and Statement of work.
* Provide assistance to Engineering with investigation units.
* To ensure Repair products and turn around time is achieved within 5 days.
* Provide Technical assistance to Internal and External customers.
* Demonstrate a level of innovation within the cell to assist continuous improvements.
* Responsible for providing regular updates to meet the needs of each customer regarding the status of the units.
* Perform Inspection on all activities as and when required.
* Program PCBs and devices using Programming Loading Documents.
What you need to be the successful Test Technician:
In order to be the successful Test Technician and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Must be PC literate with good IT skills, and experience of Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word and Access.
* The ideal candidate will have previous experience of an ERP/MRP system but not essential.
* Experienced, be qualified to Degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering or equivalent (HNC/HND)
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Test Technician to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!