|Location: West Sussex, England||Salary: £22 - £28 per hour|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 20 days ago|
Job Title: Test Technician
Location: West Sussex
Rate: £22-28 p/h
Key Skills: HV, High Voltage, Schematics, Power Supplies, SMPS, Component Level, Oscilloscope, Test, Repair
Test Technician required to join my client based in West Sussex.
To test and repair the companies HV power supply product range meeting unit test specification and workmanship standards.
So, what will you be doing as a Test Technician?
- Use of a range of specialist and general equipment to investigate and diagnose faults down to component level
- To carry out rectification work, measure and test and fault find the final assemblies and sub-assemblies
What are we looking for in our next Test Technician?
- High Voltage (HV) experience - ESSENTIAL
- Ability to read and identify issues with circuit drawings & Schematics
- An HNC in Electronics Engineering
- Experienced with the use of Oscilloscopes, Multi-Meters, Spectrum Analysers
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional Testing expertise, this is the opportunity for you!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.