|Location: Fife, Scotland||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Zak Mendoza|
Electronics Test Technician
Electronics Test Technician needed for a globally recognised defence organisation based in Fife who are looking to employ an experienced Electronics Test Technician with an in-depth knowledge of testing and diagnostics of complex analogue and digital electronic assemblies down to component level, understanding of electronics and the defence industry.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Electronics Test Technician will include:·
- Diagnose complex electronic assemblies down to component level on failing products and recommend appropriate corrective actions.
- Perform functional testing of electronic assemblies to required contractual, quality and schedule requirements.
- Diagnose test equipment related faults.
- Execution of preventative maintenance and calibration plans for test equipment.
- Record accurate test records and provide requested yield & failure reports.
- Assist engineering with any ongoing investigations / initiatives.
- Aid the continual improvement of efficiency in designated test area(s)
What you need to be the successful Electronics Test Technician:
In order to be the successful Electronics Test Technician and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Minimum of HNC in electronics or equivalent
- Must have significant experience with testing and diagnostics of complex analogue and digital electronic assemblies down to component level
- Proven ability to set up and utilise various types of lab equipment for manual production test & debug purposes.
- Has a good understanding of electronics (including theoretical and practical knowledge of analogue and digital circuitry), able to interpret circuit diagrams and can communicate circuit functionality effectively.
- Can interpret test specifications to carry out manual production test requirements & debug.
- Can work to production schedules without detracting from product quality and any contractual requirements.
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
On offer is an extremely competitive basic salary + benefits that will be discussed at application stage!
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Electronics Test Technician to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
All applicants going forward for the Electronics Test Techncian role must be eligible for security clearance up to SC level.