|Location: Worthing, West Sussex||Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits Package!|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Daniel James|
Job Title: Test Technician/Test Engineer
Location: West Sussex, commutable from Arundel, Bognor Regis, Littlehampton, Worthing, Goring, Billingshurst, Horsham, Southwater, Slinfold, Ashington.
Salary: £25,000-£30,000 + Excellent Benefits!
Test Technician/Test Engineer required to join my client in West Sussex.
Due to a combination of growth and an internal promotion we are looking for a Test Technician/Test Engineer to join the production team. In this role you will be working on a variety of products where no two will be the same. You will be working closely with the production and service teams working on new products and products that have come in for repairs.
What is on offer?
- Competitive Salary (£25,000-£30,000)
- Company Bonus - this could be around £2000-£2500!
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Death in Service
- 37.5 hours a week, this includes a lunchtime finish every Friday!
What is the job?
As a Test Technician/Test Engineer you will be working in a group of engineers where you are responsible for testing and fault finding finished production units ensuring they are to their specifications.
Here are some of your responsibilities:
- Testing, Fault Finding and Repairing to component level.
- Use of ATE and hand-held test equipment such as multimeters, oscilloscopes, digital power supplies etc.
- To identify product quality and performance issues and raising non-comformances.
- Upgrading and modification of assemblies and finished products.
- Adhering to the company's ISO9001 Quality as well as Health and Safety Management Systems.
What are we looking for?
For the Test Technician/Test Engineer role we are looking for:
- Experience testing and fault finding electronics to component level.
- Ability to read and interpret circuit diagrams/schematics.
- Ability to use a range of test equipment - oscilloscopes, mulitmeters, function generators etc.
- Ideally you will also have an HNC/HND in Electrical or Electronic Engineering, this is by no means essential.
If you are experienced within this type of work and are looking for a friendly yet also successful business to join this is the one for you. There are great progression opportunities and many ways to develop.
We are looking to get interviews arranged soon so please don't delay!