|Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex||Salary: £250 - £300 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Lauren Ballam|
Tester (6 Month Contract - with possibility of extension)
Tester required for a leading Membership Organisation who are looking to employ an experienced Tester with experience in Manual testing (automated being advantageous)
- Deliver testing of new development/amendments to existing club systems aligned to the test team strategy and collaborate with both users and developers to deliver good quality releases.
- Responsible for functional, system, integration and performance testing in adherence to the architecture roadmaps and lead key initiatives using manual and automated testing techniques.
- Supporting Users in achieving User Acceptance Testing (script writing, hand holding users in UAT).
- Adherence to company standard test approaches and procedures. Producing test scripts, test evidence, test progress metrics and defect reports.
- Engage with Users, Test Team members and developers to ensure fluid end to end test planning, scheduling, communication and delivery.
- Own individual tests, using a combination of manual and automated testing methodologies for (non)Functional, Integration, regression, performance and assist business users with UAT (script writing, evidencing, documentation, defect management).
- Demonstrate self-sufficiency in test script creation, test planning and test execution including evidence gathering. Produce defect reporting and test metrics.
- Perform analysis & debugging of issues where tests have failed, working closely with developers to help resolve errors
- Arrange, oversee and assist business user to obtain UAT sign-off. Thereby allowing smooth deployment into production.
- Be the defect owner. Identify and manage all defects raised through to successful re-test and resolution.
- The required technical skills are defined in the table below.
- Exposure to and an understanding of a recognised methodology such as ISEB, Agile, Waterfall.
- Experience in both manual and testing (automated being a plus)
- Ability to demonstrate passion, commitment and enthusiasm to drive through change.
- Worked on both agile and waterfall projects.
- Preferred: Industry experience in travel & hospitality, insurance and/or membership organisations .
In order to be the successful Tester and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- HP Quailty Centre
- SAP - ECC and CRM
- Expeirence in testing Mobile Apps
- Experience in web testing tools below:
- Visual studio 2017 - Version 15.3.1
- WebDriver.ChromeDriver - Version 2.31.0
- Chrome.Webdriver - Version 2.31.0
- SpecFlow - Version 2.2.0
- Odin Axe (sap test tool)
Got the skills above? Contact Lauren on 01342 330514
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.