|Location: Havant, Hampshire||Salary: £30 - £40 per hour|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: April Burton|
3 Month Contract
£30 - £40 p/h
MUST BE ELIGIBLE FOR SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC)
Tivoli Administrator required to join one of the largest defence companies in the world. The Tivoli Administrator will be based at their site in Hampshire.
Reporting to the Systems Solutions Software Engineering Manager, and under general direction of the Engineering Leadership Team, the role provides support to internal programmes and for operational systems used by Systems Solutions customers.
The Tivoli Administrator will be working in the Systems Solutions programme on a growing portfolio of programmes in the UK and Europe for a range of commercial customers, primarily focused on providing systems to Postal Authorities.
On offer for the Tivoli Administrator is a competitive rate, an initial 3-month contract with possible extension and the chance to work for one of the largest defence companies based in the UK.
A strong desirable for the Tivoli Administrator is to have technical experience in Tivoli Network Manager.
The Tivoli Administrator will have the following responsibilities:
* Support senior engineers in discussions with customers during requirements analysis, converting operational needs into technical requirements specifications.
* Provision of technical consultancy for all new Tivoli deployments, analysis of customer requirements, development of plans with appropriate milestones, installation, customisation, rollout and support as required.
* Develop high level design of architectures for enhancements to operational systems.
* Participation in technical and design reviews with internal and external customers.
* Evaluation, configuration, integration, testing and deployment of all Tivoli software
* Support to implementation teams throughout development, testing, and system acceptance phases of enhancements to the operational system.
* Conduct technical investigations of problems raised against the operational systems.
* 3rd line on-call support for Tivoli software.
The Tivoli Administrator will need to have the following skill set:
* Technical experience in:
-Tivoli Network Manager
-Tivoli Omnibus, Omnibus Probes and Gateways
-Tivoli Monitoring (ITM)
-Tivoli Provisioning Manager
-Tivoli Integrated Portal
* Comprehensive and leading edge skills in strategic systems management software across Windows, Linux and UNIX platforms.
* experience in Systems Management within a large distributed IT environment.
* Experience of working within a Customer Service environment.
* Ability to work well in a team environment.
* Disciplined and logical work approach.
* Providing timely information to management to enable decision making and seeking direction and guidance, team advice, exercising tact and diplomacy, and promoting enthusiasm, innovation and effective, positive inter-personal relationships.
* High degree of personal and professional integrity.
3 Month Contract
£30 - £40 p/h
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.