|Location: Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire||Salary: £41000 - £44000 per annum + excellent benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Charlotte Basset|
Town Planner needed for a leading London developer based in Hertfordshire/North London. My client is looking to employ an experienced Town Planner with an in-depth knowledge of residential new build projects, and the residential sector.
The successful Town Planner will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Salary: £41,000 - £44,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday
- Variable annual bonus up to 15%
- Car or car allowance up to the value of £5000
- Pension Plan
- Private Healthcare
- Career progression
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Town Planner will include:
- Assisting the planning department in effective working relationships with local authorities, GLA, consultants and agents within the client's area of operation.
- Responsible for preparing planning appraisals for each new potential acquisition.
- Conduct research and analysis in preparing due diligence for potential acquisition sites including planning policy and planning history including on neighbouring sites.
- Assist with preparing planning applications, including planning statements.
- Attend planning meetings and keeping management team are fully informed of any issues and progress.
What you need to be the successful Town Planner:
In order to be the successful applicant and have a chance to join an excellent company you will ideally need to have the following:
- 2 to 4 years' experience, ideally at a planning consultancy or developer.
- MRTPI qualification or in the process of applying for MRTPI.
- London Authority/GLA experience desirable.
- Proven residential experience of assisting on schemes of 150 units plus.
- Computer literate.
- Highly developed relationship management skills, along with a strong commercial acumen.
- The ability to critically assess and analyse information with an attention to detail.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Town Planner to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!