|Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Sector: Financial Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Kal Ghazaleh|
A Town Planner is needed for growing Consultancy based in Oxfordshire! Our client is looking for an experienced Town Planner to join their Consultancy and grow with the business organically!
The successful Town Planner will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Salary: £30,000 - £40,0000
- Generous Holiday package
- Annual bonus
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
- Life assurance
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Town Planner will include:
- Preparing and submitting planning applications and supporting documents (writing of Planning Statements, Design & Access Statements)
- Preparing of Policy representations
- Preparing Appeal submissions
- Giving oral evidence at Appeals and Examinations
- Developing client relationships both new and existing
- Write Statements of Community Involvement Documents Post Exhibition
What you need to be the successful Town Planner:
In order to be the successful Town Planner and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Ideally with a minimum of 2‐3 years' experience post becoming a Chartered Town Planner and have relevant private consultancy experience that includes exposure to sectors such as Residential, Housing, Commercial and Retail.
- Build and maintain working relationships with clients and colleagues;
- Mentoring junior members of a team and motivate others to achieve
- Contribute to CPD activities
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Town Planner to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.