|Location: London, England||Salary: £55000 - £75000 per annum|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Kal Ghazaleh||Job Published: 29 days ago|
Trade Mark Lawyer (Trade Mark Solicitor)
A Trade Mark Lawyer (Trade Mark Solicitor) is needed for a Global Law firm that is based in London! An award winning Law firm are looking to employ an experienced Trade Mark Lawyer (Trade Mark Solicitor) with an in-depth knowledge of domestic, European and international trade mark matters!
The successful Trade Mark Lawyer (Trade Mark Solicitor) will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £55,000 - £75,000 per annum
* 21 day's holiday
* Variable annual bonus
* Pension Plan and other benefits TBC
* Career Progression!!!
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Trade Mark Lawyer (Trade Mark Solicitor) will include:
* Filing and prosecuting UK, EU TM, WIPO and overseas national trade mark applications and registered design applications.
* Trade mark searches and advice on the adoption of new brands.
* Advising clients on trade mark and design infringement and passing off matters.
* Overcoming serious objections raised by the UK IPO at hearings.
* Advising clients on filing and prosecuting EU and UK Design applications.
What you need to be the successful Trade Mark Lawyer (Trade Mark Solicitor):
In order to be the successful Systems Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Qualified trade mark attorney (or solicitor with experience in trade mark prosecutions) with 3+ years PQE.
* Excellent knowledge of UK and EU TM legislation and best practice.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Trade Mark Lawyer (Trade Mark Solicitor) to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.