|Location: Birmingham, West Midlands||Salary: Salary DOE|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Kyle Carter|
Traffic Design Engineer
West Midlands / South of England - travel will be required
(Will consider across UK if you are happy to travel)
** Attractive salary, vehicle allowance and benefits on offer - contact me to discuss package available **
I am currently looking for experienced Traffic Design Engineers, on behalf of my highways technology client.
Your role is to complete concurrent successful traffic signal design projects across the UK, following the full traffic signal design process, from start to finish;
- You will be required to assess, analyse and provide detailed designs.
- Inspect, survey and commission the sites
- Ensure traffic control systems and procedures are in place ( MOVA / SCOOT / UTC - Urban Traffic Control)
- Prepare approved technical designs, specifications and documents
- Degree, HNC/HND in relevant highways / traffic discipline or relevant experience
- Experience with AutoCAD, Linsig, TRANSYT (junction & signal design),
- Experience with design codes, DMRB (Design manual for Roads & Bridges), TSRGD (Traffic signs regs and general directions), Traffic Signs Manual
- Experience of MOVA, SCOOT & UTC projects
Flexibility is required with this role, you may be required to work away from home from time to time.
If you have the relevant Traffic Design experience, I would like to hear from you ASAP! Please send your CV or get in contact with Kyle
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.