|Location: Essex, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Brogan McPake|
Traffic Installer (traffic signals)
** This role is offering an attractive salary + benefits (including shift allowance, overtime and van) - please contact me for more information **
I am currently looking for an experienced Traffic Installer (Traffic Signals), on behalf of my major client, a leading provider of technical services to the traffic, lighting and infrastructure market.
You will be installing traffic control equipment across the North West of England and North Wales.
Your role will be to install, refurbish and repair Highways Electrical Equipment, including traffic signals, CCTV etc. You will be working as part of a team ensuring completed installation are of a high quality.
- Installation and testing of electrical / electronic traffic signal equipment
- Installation of junction and pedestrian schemes
- Wiring Low and Extra Low voltage equipment and cables
- Installation of cables and joints
- The ability to read understand drawings
- Carry out testing of electrical / electronic traffic signal equipment
- 17th Edition Regulations or similar electrical qualification
- Competent to the Requirements of Sector 8 (NRSWA / Traffic Management)
- Knowledge of traffic related equipment
- Manual handling and first aid
- Health and safety awareness
- Full driving licence
If you have an electrical installation / testing background within highways electrical, ideally traffic signals, please get in contact with Brogan ASAP! 01342 330 532