|Location: Wolverhampton, West Midlands||Salary: attractive salary|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Paul Napper|
I am looking for Traffic Installers for permanent roles, on behalf of my client, a leading highways and communications technology company.
** This role is offering an attractive salary, vehicle + benefits **
You will be installing traffic signal equipment across the Midlands area.
Traffic Installer key duties:
- Installation of traffic / similar signalling equipment
- Installation of cables and joints
- Working from heights
- Carrying out risk assessments of sites
- Ensuring work is carried out at high standards of health and safety
- Carry out testing of electrical / electronic equipment
Traffic Installer certification
- Sector 8 approved/ signing, lighting and guarding/ Streetworks
- Knowledge of traffic / highways electrical related equipment
- Full Driving licence
Not all of the above certificates are required but you should have as many certificates listed above as possible.
If you have an electrical installation background, ideally within highways electrical, please contact me (01342 330577) or send your CV ASAP.