|Location: Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Utilities & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Emma Puddick|
Traffic Management Operative
Salary - Competitive
Uxbridge - permanent
Traffic Management Operative needed for an exciting opportunity on behalf of my client, a leading utilities and civil engineering company.
Benefits for the Traffic Management Operative:
My client offers a competitive salary, brilliant benefits & fantastic career progression
Purpose of the Traffic Management Operative:
The Traffic Management Operative is responsible for delivery, installation and management of temporary traffic systems.
Some of the main duties the Traffic Management Operative will include:
* Set a good example to all employees.
* Ensure compliance with all of the companies controlled documents, including company procedures.
* Be pro-active in developing new systems to meet the changing needs of the department.
What you need to be the successful Traffic Management Operative:
* Must hold a valid UK driving licence.
* BE entitlement would be desirable.
* Must be at least 21 years of age, (for insurance purposes).
* SLG unit 2 or Sector 12D is essential. LANTRA 12 A&B would be desirable.
* Experience in various forms of low speed traffic management.
* Flexibility as an on call system is in place and is compulsory.
* Some weekend and night time work will be required.
* Ability to analyse problems and offer solutions.
* Prioritisation and responsibility skills.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Traffic Management Operative to progress their career within the Utilities industry.