|Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire||Salary: £28000 - £34000 per annum|
|Sector: Utilities & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Georgia Boylan||Job Published: 7 days ago|
12D Traffic Management Operative
Traffic Management Operative needed to work for a UK wide, award winning telecoms installation company based in Cambridge.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Traffic Management Operative will include:
Providing traffic management services on the highways, on a telecoms project. You will be required to carry out of hours work ensuring health and safety is adhered to.
- Having a good understanding of high-speed traffic management set ups and the ability to set up temporary two-way traffic light signal jobs to the red book and pink book specification, and understand and work all types of temporary traffic lights.
- To install give and take systems, road narrows and priority systems to the red book requirements and work with other civils teams, or alone assisting in footway and carriageway works.
- Attend 2-hour safety call outs and set up traffic management (Signing/lighting and Guarding)
- To have a minimum of one years' experience in the traffic management industry
- Strong, effective communication skills
- A good understanding of 12D rural roads traffic light set ups
- To have held 12D M1/M2 Lantra card for a minimum of six months
- Keen to learn and work with others
Professional Qualifications/Training needed
- Lantra 12D M1 & M2 Card
- M5 - Lantra Accreditation
- Experience in setting out road closures, lane closures, 2 way & Multiphase traffic signals
- Full UK driving License
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Traffic Management Operative to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!