|Location: Aylesford, Kent||Salary: £9.47 - £13.16 per hour|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Andriana Panayi||Job Published: 19 days ago|
Traffic Management Operative
£9.47-£13.16 per hour
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful and well established company to refine your skills and grow. We are looking for someone to become a key member of the MLC (mobile lane crew) helping to define standards for the industry.
Scheduling of Traffic Management Operative:
Day and night shifts will be based on a rota so that the duties are shared fairly.
* Night work - 50 hours per week - 18:30-05:00
* Day shifts - 40 hours per week - 07:30-16:00
Daily duties of Traffic Management Operative:
* You will drive to the depot in Aylesford to receive instructions from supervisor
* Assisting in pre-planning works (pre site survey & giving feedback to supervisors)
* Ensure all risk assessments & method statements are adhered to.
* Ensuring timely execution of traffic management is in line.
* Maintain a common daily diary, logging actions and ensuring appropriate hand over covers occur between colleagues.
Essential qualities of Traffic Management Operative:
* traffic management experience (MLC)
* CSCS card
* Drivers Licence
* 12C/ MLC or TTMBC
* Flexible with working patterns
Desirable qualities of Traffic Management Operative:
* LGV class 2 driver's license
* CPCS Tickets
* Health and Safety
* Understanding chapter 8
If you are interested in this role please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly. So don't miss out!