|Location: Aylesford, Kent||Salary: £9.47 - £13.16 per hour|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Andriana Panayi|
Traffic Management Operative
£9.47-£13.16 per hour
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful and well established company to refine your skills and grow. We are looking for someone to become a key member of one of our busy traffic management teams helping to define standards for the industry.
Scheduling of Traffic Management Operative:
Day and night shifts will be based on a rota so that the duties are shared fairly.
* Night work - 50 hours per week - 18:30-05:00
* Day shifts - 40 hours per week - 07:30-16:00
Daily duties of Traffic Management Operative:
* You will drive to the depot then travel around the network using company vehicles.
* Ensuring timely execution of traffic management
* Ensure vehicle / depot security and maintenance
* Carry out watchmen role function by communicating any issues that may arise.
* Adhere to all health and safety regulations
Essential qualities of Traffic Management Operative:
* Traffic management experience
* Flexibility with working patterns
* 12 A/B certification
* Driver's License
Desirable qualities of Traffic Management Operative:
* HGV or LGV license
* CPCS ticket
* First aid training
If you are interested in this role please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly. So don't miss out!