|Location: Chippenham, Wiltshire||Salary: attractive salary|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Brogan McPake|
Traffic Signal Maintenance Engineer
South West - M4 Corridor and surrounding
I am looking for Traffic Signal Maintenance Engineers for permanent roles, on behalf of my client, a leading highways and communications technology company.
** This role is offering an attractive salary + benefits (including callout, overtime and van) - Please call me for more info on the package **
You will be carrying out planned, preventative and reactive maintenance on Traffic Signals and other highways electrical equipment, therefore you must have previous experience within a similar role.
Your role will include being part of a callout rota which operates 24/7 (1 in 3 weeks / 1 in 4 weeks)
- Your role is to maintain Traffic signals and other highways technology (including CCTV, signage) across the South West.
- Carry out periodic inspections
- Respond to faults on site - check, isolate and repair faults
- Complete detailed fault / repairs reports
- Electrical qualification such as 17th edition / City and Guilds part 1 & 2 / 2330
- NRSWA / HERS8 / Chapter 8 / Street works / sector 8
If you have an electrical maintenance background, ideally within highways electrical and full understanding of NRSWA/street works, please contact me or send your CV ASAP.