|Location: Birmingham, West Midlands||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Paul Napper|
Traffic Signal Engineer - Senior
I am urgently looking for Traffic Signal Engineers - Senior for permanent roles, on behalf of my client, a leading highways and communications technology company.
** This role is offering an attractive salary + benefits (including shift allowance, overtime and van) - Please call me for more info on the package **
You will be carrying out planned, preventative and reactive maintenance on Traffic Signals and other highways electrical equipment, therefore you must have previous experience within a similar role.
Your role as Traffic Signal Engineer - Senior is to:
Maintain Traffic signals and other highways technology (including CCTV, signage) across the Midlands. You will be carrying out both reactive and planned maintenance on traffic signals and associated highways technology equipment.
- Provide technical support, training and mentoring to maintenance engineers
- Support commissioning of traffic signals etc.
- Carry out periodic inspections
- Attend faults on site
- Fault analysis
- Assist with certain sector 8 duties - safely putting out traffic cones and traffic management
- Isolate/rectify faults
- Complete detailed fault / repairs reports
- Provide support to other maintenance sectors
- Carry call out responsilbilities on a rota basis (24/7, 1in3)
- NRSWA / HERS8 / Chapter 8 / Street works
- Great knowledge of traffic signal products (UTC, MOVA and RMS)
Please contact Paul on 01342 330 577 if you have the relevant Traffic Signal background and experience.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.