|Location: Kent||Salary: £29000 - £34000 per annum + + Car + Overtime|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Paul Napper||Job Published: 29 days ago|
Traffic Signal Installer
Bromley based covering surrounding areas
£29,000 - £34,000 + Vehicle + Overtime
We are urgently looking for Traffic Signal Installer for 6 months temporary to permanent roles, on behalf of my client, a well-respected traffic company.
** This role is offering an attractive salary + benefits (including overtime and a car) - Please call me for more info on the package **
Traffic Signal Installer Experience Required:
You will be carrying out installs on Traffic Signals and other electrical equipment, therefore you must have previous experience within a similar role.
Traffic Signal Installer Role:
- Install Traffic signals across the Bromley and surrounding area.
- You will be carrying out installations of traffic signals equipment.
Traffic Signal Installer Typical duties:
- Carry out traffic signal installation
- Attend faults on site
- Fault analysis
- Installation and testing of electrical / electronic traffic signal equipment
- Wiring Low and Extra Low voltage equipment and cables
- Installation of cables and joints
- The ability to read understand drawings
- Carry out testing of electrical / electronic traffic signal equipment
Traffic Signal Installer Qualifications / Skills (desirable)
- NRSWA / HERS8 / Chapter 8 / Street works
- Full UK Driving licence
- Basic IT skills
- Health & Safety Training
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.