|Location: Eastleigh, Hampshire||Salary: attractive salary|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Paul Napper|
Traffic Signal Installer
I am looking for Traffic Signal Installers for permanent roles, on behalf of my client, a leading highways and communications technology company.
** This role is offering an attractive salary, vehicle + benefits **
You will be installing traffic signal equipment across the Hampshire area. This includes:
- Installation and testing of traffic / similar signalling equipment
- Installation of cables and joints
- Wiring cables
- Carrying out risk assessments of sites
- Ensuring work is carried out at high standards of health and safety
- Carry out testing of electrical / electronic equipment
- 17th Edition
- Sector 8 approved/ signing, lighting and guarding/ Streetworks
- Recognised electrical installation qualification e.g 17th edition, C&G level 2 & 3
- Knowledge of traffic / highways electrical related equipment
Not all of the above certificates are required but you should have as many certificates listed above as possible.
If you have an electrical installation / testing background, ideally within highways electrical, please contact me (01342 330577) or send your CV ASAP.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.