|Location: Bicester, Oxfordshire||Salary: attractive salary|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Brogan McPake|
Traffic Signal Maintenance Engineer
Bicester - Oxfordshire & Surrounding
** This role is offering an attractive salary + benefits (including callout, overtime and van) - Please call me for more info on the package **
I am looking for Traffic Signal Maintenance Engineers for permanent roles, on behalf of my client, a leading highways and communications technology company.
You will be carrying out planned, preventative and reactive maintenance on Traffic Signals and other highways electrical equipment, therefore you must have previous experience within a similar role.
Your role will include being part of a callout rota which operates 24/7 (1 in 3 weeks / 1 in 4 weeks)
- Your role is to maintain Traffic signals and other highways technology (including CCTV, signage) in and around Bicester / Oxfordshire.
- Carry out periodic inspections
- Respond to faults on site - check, isolate and repair faults
- Complete detailed fault / repairs reports
You should have relevant traffic signal experience doing the duties listed above!
- Electrical qualification such as 17th edition / City and Guilds part 1 & 2 / 2330
- NRSWA / HERS8 / Chapter 8 / Street works / sector 8
If you have an electrical maintenance background, ideally within highways electrical and full understanding of NRSWA/street works, please contact me or send your CV ASAP.